Managing Marketing in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
持续时间: 6 weeks
Explore 1600+ online courses from top universities. Join Coursera today to learn data science, programming, business strategy, and more.
Marketing within the hotel and tourism industry presents unique challenges, as marketers are tasked with selling services and memories rather than goods. In this hospitality management course, you will learn how to apply marketing knowledge and skills to the hotel and tourism industry. You will learn best practices for building customer loyalty and creating a strong brand and learn how to efficiently communicate to stakeholders through integrated marketing communications. You will also learn about the importance of marketing to both previous and new customers.
Students’ learning experience will be enhanced through the use of creative approaches to solve marketing problems in hotel and tourism settings.
Note that this course is priced at USD $150.
- Examine and evaluate the marketing theories and concepts within the context of management and operations of hospitality and tourism organizations
- Analyze the relationship between consumers, practitioners, and policy makers of hospitality and tourism services/products
- Evaluate the contributions and impacts of hospitality and tourism in social, economic, political, cultural, and other areas
- Analyze and apply various marketing theories and concepts to practical applications in the hospitality and tourism industry
- Communicate and respond appropriately to stakeholders in the hospitality and tourism industry
- Identify marketing problems within the hospitality and tourism context, and apply marketing knowledge and skills to solve the problems
- Organize and analyze related numerical and graphical data, and translate them into business information.