Budgeting and Scheduling Projects
持续时间: 4 weeks
Explore 1600+ online courses from top universities. Join Coursera today to learn data science, programming, business strategy, and more.
A good project schedule
helps all team members work together to meet project objectives. A project
budget with realistic cost constraints is also an essential bedrock of any
project. In this course you’ll learn to plan and stick to time and cost
constraints in order to ensure the success of your projects.
- Understanding the components of a realistic schedule
- Understanding resource needs
- Estimating: How long will this take? How much will it cost?
- Turning estimates into a budget
- Make quality part of your project
the resource needs of the project
work packages into activities
what is needed to estimate activity durations
milestones and create a
the critical path and calculate float
the purpose of using leads and lags in a
the quantities and costs of resources required to perform project
one of three common cost estimating techniques to determine a project
- Use a responsibility assignment matrix to assign
- Recognize the components of a project’s quality